The first family of microbreweries-restaurants in Canada originally from Lille, France, 3 Brasseurs is now a multinational microbrewery and influencer in its field for more than 30 years. With 19 establishments and a team of nearly 1,200 employees in Quebec and Ontario committed to designing and serving you the perfect glass of beer.
In a concept of catering / high-volume microbrewery, the dishwasher is in charge of maintaining cleanliness around our restaurant to meet the high standards of quality and presentation of the 3 Brewers.
• Assist the Chef and the cooks in all aspects of the kitchen operations;
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots, etc.)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses, utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g detergents)
- Check washing machines operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area including the floor
- Cleaning of the dish station and participation in cleaning activities in the kitchen;
- Respect for hygiene and health standards established by the Company;
- General cleaning during downtime;
- Any other related tasks requested related to the kitchen operations requested by the Chef de Cuisine;
For this full and rich job, the ideal candidate would be an individual:
- • Work experience as dishwasher and/or cleaning related - An asset;
- • Excellent skills in time management and priorities;
- • Fuel with adrenaline, work under pressure;
- • Holding certifications in hygiene and food safety (HACCP / MAPAQ) - An asset;
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Available to work during weekends and evenings
Note: The masculine form has been used only to simplify the reader's comprehension.